CHRISTMAS PACKAGES NOW AVAILABALE
1. Lessons are only available within the Belfast City area. For those living outside of Belfast, the driving lessons will commence and finish in Belfast. The individual is responsible for making the necessary travel arrangements.
2. Discounted lessons or those as part of a special lesson pack can only be taken Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am to 6pm. Saturday lessons can be used on a Saturday between 9am and 5pm.
3. Evening lessons can only be redeemed on a Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 6pm and 8.30pm
4. Pupils may be limited to two lessons per week for non-intensive packages depending on tutor availability.
5. Christmas voucher packages cannot be redeemed before 1st January.
6. Discounted packages and intensive courses are non-refundable.
7. Treat these vouchers as cash. Lost or missing vouchers will not be honoured or replaced.
8. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice may be charged in full.
9. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
10. Vouchers which have expired less than 3 months can be re-validated for a further period of 6 months and will be subject an administration charge of £2 per voucher.
11. Vouchers which have expired more than 6 months will be lost. Re-validated vouchers are non-refundable.
12. Unused standard full-price lesson vouchers may be surrendered up to 6 months from the expiry date after which time no refund will be given. All voucher refunds will be subject to an administration charge of £3 per voucher and refunds will be processed within 28 days.
13. The Free Lesson if included, will be given as a 60 minute motorway lesson after the driving test has been passed. This voucher has no surrender value or expiry date but is valid only if continuity of lessons is maintained. It shall be lost if there is a break in lessons of 21 days or more.
14. The instructor shall assess the candidate's suitability to drive at the start of each lesson and if they are deemed to be unfit for any reason, the lesson will be terminated and charged in full. The instructors’ decision will be final in all occasions.
15. Lessons are valid for the named person only and are not transferable.
16. If Belfast Driving Academy is ordered to stop lessons as a result of local or national Government restrictions during the Covid-19 pandemic, or any other public health or civil emergency, standard refund polices will not be applicable. Lessons can be refunded but will not be refunded during any mandated lockdown and will be processed within 28 days upon recommencement of lessons. The expiry conditions of lessons during any such period will also be suspended.